Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Harrison Square Presentation

North Side High School's sign now reads "Harrison Square Presentation, Thursday at 6PM"

I'm not sure of the details of the presentation, but it sounds interesting, so I will try to find out as much as possible.

Also, in addition to this presentation, you could also attend one of Mayor Graham Richard's Report to the People sessions. First Meeting:

Tuesday, February 6th- Chamber of Commerce
8 AM 826 Ewing St.


For complete schedule, visit:
http://cityoffortwayne.gov

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that too, what's up with that. I looked all over and found nothing, guess I could call NSH or downtown.

brian spaulding said...

I was able to catch the end of the meeting. It was an informative session regarding the Harrison Square project. There will be similar events taking place in the "State of the City" meetings.