Thursday, December 21, 2006

“This is a great opportunity for our community. A major downtown catalyst development will further enhance Fort Wayne’s role as an economic leader in Northeast Indiana and the Midwest region,” said Mayor Richard.

He also said he expected the project to help bring in "new job opportunites".

DIG Vice-President Linda Butler also supports the project, along with DIG President Nick Arnett, saying "It's a great opportunity for the city to grown and expand, as well as open up the door to new jobs, and new entertainment options downtown,"

DIG has announced that it will be hosting a Public meeting next month, date and time are soon to be released. You do not have to be a member to attend this event, and anyone is welcome to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited about this, I have lived hear all my life and this is the biggest opportunity I have seen. I hope it goes through!